Asbestos Program Update Division of Air Pollution Control (DAPC)
Ohio EPA has three upcoming webinars! Each one includes an open question and answer session. Please register in advance if you plan to participate.
Effective January 1, 2018, the Ohio Department of Health’s asbestos program will be transferred to the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency’s Division of Air Pollution Control. Take a look at our fact sheet for information about important details all regulated entities should be aware of.
DAPC is hosting the following webinars about the transition:
December 6, 2017, Ohio EPA and Ohio Department of Health Asbestos Program Merger.
Please keep in mind the following important deadlines for this program and visit our web page for more information:
- Send hard copy forms with checks to Ohio EPA Central Office if postmarked after December 21, 2017.
- Ohio EPA begins all regulation of asbestos program on January 1, 2018.
- ODH turns off online asbestos notification submission at 5PM on January 2, 2018.
- New merged notification form available on Ohio EPA eBusiness Center on January 5, 2018.
- All remaining asbestos forms will be available through eBusiness Center in Summer 2018.
You may also submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.